It seems that now I've corrected myself re RI and am turning more attention
to how is my timebreaking.   I am only timebreaking the previous day every
day and I find it therapeutic especially if I intend to spot non-optimum
attitudes, especially the ones that I already know are repeating everyday.
I have the intention to really look at the extremes of negative and
positive.

I am also taking breaks from the timebreaking -- whether I feel like I need
it or not -- to do some RI, both a) and b) twice each, per Dennis'
instructs.

Finally, when timebreaking the day's events I also will select people and
objects and run Level 2.    I just make a meal of it for as long as my
session time allows.

colleen