Hi Pete, Colleen and everyone.

A very happy new year to all! I'm posting just after midnight here in the far east (Australia), so greetings from the year 2015.

Speaking of RI, I'm still being surprised by the changes and cognitions to be got from this simple process. It even takes care of "out rudiments". Some weeks ago I was a bit annoyed about a workmate who I thought was being hostile. After a few hours of indulging in feeling annoyed, I did what I should have done in the first place, some subjective RI. As soon as I got onto the 'have another create something' part, it seemed natural to mock up this person creating nasty stuff in my space... the upset rapidly blew, I realised it had all been my misconception, and we've been friendly towards each other ever since then.

Cheers,

David Cooke