Il 08/11/15 13:00, trom-requ...@lists.newciv.org ha scritto:
That being said I would like to hear ideas about how to introduce others to the
idea of improving their life condition with TROM.

Anyone?

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin
we cannot impose our postulates on others.we will violate the free will law.But as an example , we can make other people,become curious about trom.I am trying to create an association of people ,that the studies Trom.Or an Institute the keep Trom philosopy available for everyone. As soon you have a place , like a small library , that has a place were all the materials of Trom are kept , someone interested comes every week. The point is , because we live in a compulsive society,were the matrix of control , keep the people enslaved in its gerarchy system , you have to be stronger of the control structure, otherwise if the power feels attacked,it reacts killing you.Do we start a new Zion , as in the Matrix films?
Liberating people , one at time ?
Also when one completes level 5, and is free from compulsive game condition,but he is really free? A lack of abilities , as a spiritual being that uses the body , to have experiences in this 2D playground, could be seen as a compulsive game condition , related to play as a god. Example, I am free of getting caught in any compulsive game, but my body ages and keeps on creating diseases! what the heel, couldn't it just start to create health ? and when I am 135 years old ,still in perfect health ,I decide to go to play somewhere else ,in the universe, and so I quit the body,without any sufferings?
meditate people,meditate,
alex.