Il 02/12/15 13:00, trom-requ...@lists.newciv.org ha scritto:
  Hi Allesandro

Good to hear form you again.

You have hit on several topics here so let me take them on one at a time.

In the beginning there was only god and nothing else. Now there is a universe
of stuff and billions of beings that we know of.  So when you reach a no games
condition you still have all these other beings and stuff of the universe
carrying on with their games.

Next, you are stating there are two conditions of "no games" and "games" but in fact
there is a range of possibilities from no games to play then work and finally games.  Play is activity
engaged in just for fun with no product or service as an outcome. work is activity with a product or service
outcome.  Both play and work are "no games" activities since they are not played with goals
opposing the goals of others. in other words in play and work i am not trying to force anything on another or
take anything from another.

Next your RI process of taking things out of existence  could end up being the postulate
"to destroy" by taking someone else's stuff out of existence.
Well, taking things of someone else out of existence, means that I don't destroy his/her creations, I mean I destroy their creations in my universe.I destroy the creations they are making in my universe.If you accept the idea that this universe .is an holographic projection , then someone else could project in your universe an holographic reality that you don't wish , and that is depleting your life force. example an invalidation is an holographic projection that makes you smaller,dumber,etc . and you don't like it. so you bring it out of existence , confronting the person, or out-creating (a term of Geoffrey Filbert) his/her negative holographic projection.Do I make my point? Of course one must never destroy the creations of anyone,because they are free to create anything they like in their universe. But now we come to the problem of war.How do you manage it , maintaining ones freedom to create, while stopping other to destroy your universe? . Until now we are engaged in this game on earth with destructive people.When sometimes I go to the lake , I just seat on the grass , and I do nothing,for hour.I contemplate the condition of having no-game to play.But then you go back into society, and you have to start to play games.

  I have not tried it but suspect it would not have a therapeutic outcome.  If
you do that exercise let us know how it works out.
If you try to run the command "bring something out of existence" , maybe you find some holographic projection you don't wish.that is an indicstor to work on that junior universe with the postulate failure chart.For example, if I find that I want to bring out of existence some extra pounds of weight, then I run the postulate failure chart on " to eat". You run on the positive side.

Finally my goal for TROM is to end up in a mostly no games condition with a
state of existing, lacking for nothing and joy filled.  This state i could
continue to be in most of the time without effort or even permanently.

I agree, but are you going to live in Tibet , in a monaster? (joke) . As you go to the supermarket , to buy food , you are back into the mass.
Let me know you point of view,
ciao
alessandro.