front and back, etcetera - all of it in a 4th dimensional, holographic
sense.

"Quantity vs Quality" could be achieved for
#1 by repeatedly putting up the diorama scene until no more change. With
#2 quantity is achieved by itself and one can simply hold that scene there
until no more change. With
#3, quantity can be achieved by, as with #1, repeatedly placing the
original item there everytime a change occurs.

The bottom line is to feel relaxed and ready to go into the time-breaking
activity with a positive attitude.

Because of somewhat occluded vision I also "feel" it all around me, as when
a blind man relies more heavily on his other perceptics.

OKAY, so I do this repeatedly - after everytime I lose the imagery or
"feeling" or some other change occurs, and I usually stop once the body
relaxes.

The importance for me is not necessarily in seeing it but in feeling and
knowing it is all around me - that is "havingness" (i.e., an "importance"),
similar to walking around and getting touchy-feelie with objects in the
environment  -- until no more change.

I would appreciate feedback on whether you are doing #1, #2, or #3, or
something else. How is RI working for you?

Colleen