HI Dave
 This is the right place to come for help.

I am assuming that you have done enough repair of importance to get the process
flat with no changes in 15 minutes of processing.

Now run a level two non significant item as laid out by Dennis for 15 minutes.
If not change then it is flat and pick another non significant item and run it.

This process cannot help but walk you into a significant incident that will
have charge on it you can run out.  Do run out the charge till no change is
occurring for 15 minutes then return to Rapair of Importance and run it till it
is flat.

At this point you can end session if you have other things to do.  You should
take a break after run a significant incident to take a win for your effort.

Next time repeat the process.

Sincerely
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad