Since there are two Dave's on this list I added the initial for this Dave's
last name.

Robin, thank you for keeping to the simple regarding resolving the mind.
The Tao Te Ching also recommends this. I sincerely admire how you addressed
Dave's struggle with Level Two. One needs to work up into increasing
command power over the mind and its mentations.

The other reality - and I am not saying this is Dave's reality - is that
there are complicated minds and complicated minds like to "ITSA" and you
know Dianetics allowed this to some degree while the person blew charge and
possibly got to see some fixed postulates releasing.  Dianetics did not put
enough emphasis on "postulate off" as does John Galusha's opus, Idenics,
which directs one straight into the confusion and the postulates made
during the time-stop. This is straight out of Dennis lectures on IP's and
Sensation. Enough said about that - food for thought.

Thank you for the book references and I followed up on them and here is a
link to James P. Carse's book review:
http://jamescarse.com/wp/?page_id=61

Jane Roberts book is available as a Pdf download.

Again, thank you for keeping to the simple, which is what Dennis did. You
will be the "Master" that is spoken of in the Tao Te Ching, both a
voluntary games player, with the option for a no-games state - totally
complementary.

Happy tromming for all
colleen