Sent 20th of August 2016 Saturday
by ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk (Antony Phillips)

These replays were sent out every week and it looks that this one was not
a busy week!

Note that this is a resend of a message sent some years ago, and some
data (like addresses) is liable to be inaccurate.

Hello all,
There is a sentence from Dennis H. Stephens which I don't understand
quite. So
maybe someone can help me. The sentence is at page 64, second line:

"This limited goals package is erased in the usual manner. In the case of
cats
it would be erased from the level of Forced to know cats up to the level
of
Cats Forcing to know."

I draw two different pictures to understand this sentence better. One
picture
is a games condition with me as effect the other with me at cause.

With me at cause I get four postulates with cats:

leg 1: Cats forcing to know
leg 2: Cats preventing from knowing
leg 3: Cats forcing to be known
leg 4: Cats preventing from being known

With me at effect I get four postulates either:

leg 1: Forced to know cats or is it "From cats forced to know"
leg 2: Prevented from knowing cats or is it "From cats prevented from
knowing"
leg 3: Forced to be known cats or is it "From cats forced to be known"
leg 4: Prevented from being known cats or is it "From cats prevented from
being known"

If I take leg 1 from Dennis' book which means "Forced to know cats". But
didn't we talk about a games condition I have with cats?
By "forced to know cats" it would mean that somebody else forcing me to
know
about cats and cats are not the second terminal in this game I play
actually,
isn't it?
So is it with
leg 2 : somebody preventing me to know something about cats.
leg 3 : somebody forcing me to be known about cats.
leg 4 : somebody else is preventing me from being known about cats.

But then I have a game with another terminal, my uncle, my sister, my
father
which will hinder me or forcing me to know something about the theme
cats.
So I have no games condition with cats themself, isn't it?

But for my understanding according to junior universes with cats, it
means
that I have a games condition with cats and so I do an overt against them
and
they do an overt against me (for me it is a motivator).
Then I have to say that:

leg 1: From cats forced to know (it doesn't matter what ever)
leg 2: From cats prevented from knowing (it doesn't matter what ever)
leg 3: From cats forced to be known (it doesn't matter what ever)
leg 4: From cats prevented from being known (it doesn't matter what ever)

If not I also would have to change the postulates at the cause side in:

leg 1: forcing (somebody) to know about cats
leg 2: preventing (somebody) from knowing about cats
leg 3: forcing (somebody) to be known about cats
leg 4: preventing (somebody) from being known about cats

It would be appreciated if somebody can share his thougts about this
subject.

Sincerly

Peter