Hi David
  First you are aware of the problem so you are close to a solution.

If the motivators do not come up at level 3 then you will surely find them at
level 4 when you run "Prevented from being known"

When you get to level 5 you will run levels 7A and 7B
7A is Prevented from being known where you have lost the battle.
7B is Prevented from being known where you are still struggling against the
opponent who is preventing you from being known.

Sincerely
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad