Sent*Saturday 24th of September 2016*

by *ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk*(Antony Phillips)

TROM: Replay B63

Note that this is a resend of a message sent some years ago, and some data (like addresses)is liable to be inaccurate.

Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:10:53 +0100
From: Antony Phillips <i...@post8.tele.dk>
To: tro...@newciv.org
Subject: TROM: Replay B62

--
Ant Antony A Phillips
i...@post8.tele.dk
tlf: (+45) 45 88 88 69
Box 78
DK - 2800 Lyngby
Editor, International Viewpoints (= IVy). See Home Page:
http://home8.inet.tele.dk/ivy/
Administrator: trom-l, selfclearing-l, superscio-l, IVy lists
From: random...@null.net
To: "TROM LIST" <tro...@newciv.org>
Subject: TROM & Scientology
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:47:50 +0200

NOTE: This message is targeted at those who have a basic understanding of
Scientology, If you don't and just are interested in TROM, pls ignore, and
continue what you are doing.

So, only the curious and {ex} Scientyologist are left right... :)

When I read Trom, about 2 months ago, it HIT, I cognited it was written from
a higher Q than Scientology as it is currently applied,  went up-the-pole.
and I had a new, much simpler model to evaluate life.

>From what I have found so far, it obviousely does not have the same efffect
on everybody who reads it.

Which is an interesting effect.

As far as I can see, Ron's model does free a being from part of his case if
applied, but at the same time traps the being in a whole lot of his
opinions.

Evaluating these opinions against the TROM model easely blows them.

EXAMPLE: "Production is the basis of morale"

This is typically a "Must Be Know" statement. "Consumption is the basis of
morale" is equally valid of course,  and even "No Production" and "No
Consumption" are a basis of morale.

Scietology seems to slanted towards the "Must Be Know" postulate for the PC,
staff member and source, and the "Must Know" postulate for the Auditor, C/S
etc.

When you look at it that way, all CoS troubles are part of the 3-d "TROM
CASE".

All beings trapped by the CoS could be freed to the next level when we find
out a way to process the 3-d TROM CASE of the CoS.

So, for those that have a purpose of getting all those beings 'untrapped' it
would be nice to find a way to apply TROM to the CoS 3-d (or any 3-d for
that matter).

Anyone on the list care to do some research in this direction?  Anyone has
some ideas as to how to aproach this?

Honzo Svasek == random...@null.net

"Axiom 81: Sanity consists of optimum randomity"
- from the Dianetic Axioms by  L. Ron Hubbard -