Pete,

I am trying to figure out what the "not included postulates"  are supposed
to be, because Dennis is somewhat ambiguous and confusing for me.

The meaning of this quote from the book is not exactly clear to me:

I      If you’ve been following this closely you’ll have realized that
   at the overwhelm level we have the semblance of a no game
     situation, for there is no longer any conflict between the
    postulates; they are, indeed, complementary.

   Does the above quote mean the following:

(In other words, is the following correct in the way I have included the
postulates in lines 1A and 2B on my chart  for my own understanding
(in small text and brackets) that Dennis did not include on the original
chart?:

  Self /SDP         PDP /                Others /SDP            PDP

1A  (MBK)        MK                        MBK       (MK)
Motivator Overwhelmed        You are forced to know. /Infliction/ You have
been inflicted./You lost

2B MNK       (MNBK)                       (MNK)        MNBK
Overt       Overwhelm            Preventing from being known. /Rejection/
You rejected the other guy. /You win

Again,..... I want to get certainty on this:

Does Dennis mean that the self and others postulates are also the same in
lines: 3A  and 4B,  5A  and 6B,  7A  and 8B?

David