Introduction
This is a book of psychic first aid. It allows you to handle a crisis yourself
whilst waiting for professional healing or assistance. It is a collection of
successful techniques that I have used for myself, and for others who needed
immediate help. I have found them useful as first aid outside of formal
counseling sessions: in social situations and even over the phone. This book is
not intended to take the place of physical first aid in handling bodily injury.
However, it can greatly improve the effectiveness of physical techniques.
 Muriel Chen
Adelaide 1994

(Muriel Chen was an Auditor and C/S in the CofS for 35 years before moving to
the freezone in 1982. Pete Mclaughlin 2010)

The Philosophy Behind This Book
The author has been an active student and practitioner in the field of
metaphysics and spiritual improvement for over thirty years. She has developed
certain attitudes and beliefs through this time that empower her current
practice. We create or allow our reality. We create or allow all of it--the
major events, crises and successes of life, all their consequences, even the
tiniest details of daily existence. We do this through our conscious,
subconscious and unconscious beliefs, thoughts and feelings, attitudes, choices
and decisions. What we desire, imagine and expect manifests this consciousness.
Learning to consciously choose and manifest, and thus creating all our reality
knowingly, is one of the most essential purposes of human life. Throughout life
we are programmed with beliefs,which limit our ability to create the realities
which we would choose. These beliefs persist until they are recognized and
changed to bring about the experiences, which we desire. The ability to assist
others to find and change unwanted limiting beliefs is one of the professional
skills of the practitioners listed at the back of the book. The ability to
freely feel and experience the emotions, which are part of living, is a
necessary part of the healing process. Many of the following first aid
suggestions stress strongly feeling the emotions, negative and positive. Many
of the exercises are designed to allow the flow of emotions, which are
appropriate for healing and growth.
Malcolm Day

ALIENATION

Some people feel very much a part of their families and the society in which
they live whilst others feel completely out of place. They feel that they must
have been adopted or that they must have come from somewhere else even from
another planet or another universe. They may be right.
You have your own unique universe. You are here to have fun finding how other's
have constructed their own universes. Each of those universe's is different
from all others--unique!
At some time in your life you will find people who feel to you like your true
family. They are your spiritual family. They reflect you as you wish to be. You
choose the family you come into whether the family involved is your biological
family or not. You made this choice in order to experience what you are
experiencing.
You 'come from' your own universe. Look at what you are experiencing. See what
there is in the experience to help you learn about your own qualities and about
the uniqueness of you. All the good things you can see in other people are
reflections of your own good qualities.

However, you also see the things in others that are not right. These reflect
hidden parts of your universe that you prefer not to have. You choose to
reflect what you admire in order to see your chosen qualities and you choose to
reflect what you find unacceptable in order to resolve these things in your
self.

Look to see if you are judging yourself as right and others as wrong. This
judgment is what makes you feel alien to other people. This judgment is also
what makes them feel alien to you.

Steps:
1. List all the judgments that you are making of a person you feel alien to.
Take the first judgment.
2. Find times when you have been or done whatever it is that you are judging
the other person for being or doing.
3. Take full responsibility for what you caused at each of those times, and
feel the feelings that you may have caused.
Now, 4. Let those feelings go--just let them go--the same way you would let a
piece of paper you were holding on to go. This will allow you to forgive
yourself.
5. Decide to change.
6. Repeat this for each judgment on your list--and you will feel closer to that
person. When all alienation caused through judgment is released you will find
it easier to decide exactly who you are.

(The above is the second process in the book Psychic First Aid.  I will
continue to put this book up on the TROM list a section at a time till it is
all here.  If you are interested in having a copy of the book you can find it
in PDF and Kindle formats at www.tromhelp.com/books.

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad