David, take all the time you need. We're not in a hurry or
collecting study points for the sake of a statistic here ;-)
Did not mean to push you, just had some spare time to do that
recent write-up.

I've the feeling you're doing fine with your clearing work.
How about replacing the (aberrating) with (restimulative)?

I think, auditing which does not restimulate to a certain degree
is not real good auditing. It seems you're going through much
changes. I really admire your persistence.

This citation of Jesus makes me think. I've some vague ideas
what it could mean but not more than that. Somewhere - and I
really wished I could remember where - I read something similar
(perhaps in the Oahspe material?). If I find out I let you know.

Greetings

Robin

---------

Message: 2