Hi Guys,

I am very happy to inform you, that I just hit my 100 hour goal
for 2016 and this gives me 200 hours altogether with TROM.

You can read my previous reports here:
at 100 hours: http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/2016-March/005194.html
at 150 hours: http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/2016-August/005376.html

So what happened?
First of all RI started to work at around 160-170 hours in.
Before that, when I did RI nothing happened. I run it
no yawning, no needle movement on the e-meter, no change
at all. So I got used to it, just did it for a minute or
two, and then moved on to level 2. Sometimes I run it
for 15 minutes, just to see if it turns something on.
Well the Tone Arm on the e-meter started to rise very
slowly (as it should do with havingness processes) and
reaches around 3.5 in about 15 minutes, but still no change.
And then out of the blue at around 160 hours I yawned
a very little, and then more and more, and harder and
harder the yawning become. In the last 30 hours I yawned
just as hard as running an event for usually 20 minutes.
So I start the session, do RI for 20 minutes, with a lot
of yawning, then puff, all of a sudden the yawning is
gone, I try for 2-3 more minutes and then move on to
my special mixture of level 5 with level 2.

So I take the postulate failure chart, put the postulate
in the wall, wait a few seconds, and ... yawning starts almost
immediately. Soon and event pops up in my mind from this life.
Then I take the event and run it on level 2. This takes
these days somewhere between 10 - 30 minutes. I do RI
afterwards (this time nothing happens) and look back on the
postulate failure chart put the postulates back, start
yawning almost immediately, then in a minute a new
event appears and repeat the whole thing.
Then I finish with RI (nothing happens here)
This squirrel method was developed by me because all of
you urged me to move on to level 5, and because I wanted
to have some wins. Well, I still did not have a single win,
but it is instructive to see for example me criticizing
others or others criticizing me and so on.

*Level 2 overrun?*
Previously some people hinted that I overrun level 2,
but I no longer believe that. I spoke with my auditor
and he told me: and overrun is immediately visible on
the meter as a sharp rise of the Tone Arm, which would
settle between TA=4 - 5 in 1 to 2 minutes. This has never
ever happened.

*What About RI?*
My auditor told me, that very often preclears start
auditing, they go really fast, and then at some point
they collapse, and then the auditing really start to
bite. Many preclears give up then, feeling they lost
all wins. He compared it to a river you have to swim
through, but some preclears start to ice skate on
the thin ice on the river banks, until the ice cracks
and then the hard part begins. I believe at 170 hours
of trom the ice collapsed under me, so I reached the
bottom, all I have to do now is swim, it cannot be
worse than this.

*What are my wins/realizations?*
Was I ever angry while doing trom? No! Sad? No!
Depressed? No! Any emotion? Nada!
Only yawning, yawning and more yawning.
I guess I will have no wins (realizations) until I
move out of yawning (unconsciousness) and reach the
lowest levels of the tone scale.

*What's next?*
For 2017 my goal would be 200 hours which would put me
at 400 hours of trom altogether.
My auditor said that a preclear needs 450 hours
on average to get to scientology clear, so I am willing
to put in that much effort. Dennis said that completion
of level 3 results in a higher state than Clear and even OT8,
so it would be stupid of me to think that 50 or 100 hours
of level 2 processing would get me above Clear.
I hope I will have the willpower and endurance, maybe I will
decrease my goal back to just a 100 hours ... will see.
Problem is: I still yawn (my mouth is open) for about
90 % of the auditing time, my nose still runs, and very often
I have to sleep/nap after 1 hour of trom auditing.
If I don't sleep oftentimes I'm completely useless for the
rest of the day. (and yes, I tried with RI ... did not help)

Any comment or encouragement is very welcome!

Good Tromming, Vorb