Sent*Saturday Saturday, 10 December 2016*

by _*ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk*_ <mailto:ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk>(Antony Phillips)

Replay B64

There is some talk of wins here in this edition, including experiences of being exterior to one's body as a child. I tried to tidy it up a little bit as usual by cutting out all sorts of unusable heading material and here by making bold the sender, the dates and the subjects. Ant.

Note that this is a resend of a message sent some years ago, and some data (like addresses)is liable to be inaccurate.