Glenn wrote:
> You refuse to listen to me.
> I don't justify sin period.

If I have misunderstood you, I will apologize.  Please answer the following
questions to help me understand whether or not you justify sin.  Should
Christians expect to sin in the future?  Should they feel that it is ok and
normal if they do happen to sin from time to time?  In other words, should
Christians be encouraged to feel good about themselves if they sin, because
nobody is perfect?  Does God see them just them same whether or not they
sin?