Glenn wrote:
> David, the more you talk the more I see pride in you.
> This misuse of scripture is blinding.

Hi Glenn.  I'm sorry if you think that I misuse Scripture.  I think the
passage is pretty clear that when the believer does righteousness, we are as
righteous as Jesus.  You indicated in your teaching that nobody is as
righteous as Jesus.  If you have some insight here that I am lacking, please
teach me.  Explain for me why you think this passage, 1 John 3:7, does not
apply.  I'm willing to listen, but I will believe the doctrine of Christ
over the doctrine of Glenn.  That might look like pride to you, but I think
it is a proper perspective.