[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Biblical paradox - The first shall be last.  The last shall be first.
DAVEH:  Do you really consider that to be a paradox, Glenn?  Do you not have an explanation (or several, for that matter) for that statement, except to consider it a paradox?
I do you not believe in Biblical paradoxes?
DAVEH:  Is not a paradox something seemingly impossible?  With God, nothing is impossible, so I would suggest there should be no paradoxes related to our Lord.....unless they are the creation of men.  At least that's how I see it right now.
    Give me an example of what you consider a Biblical paradox or two, please.  Right off hand, I can't think of any from my LDS perspective.  The Bible infers that there are mysteries to those who don't have the gospel, but the Lord has revealed the answers to the mysteries to his Saints.   Hence, there should be no paradoxes to those who have a full knowledge of the gospel.   (And let me just say that I in no way have a full knowledge, as you already know.)
--
Dave Hansen