Sounds like Satan has the power over you.  I don't believe he does over me.  Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.  James 4:7.  I have the power throught the blood/name of Jesus to send the devil running away.  Do you not believe this?
       AGain, if you would tell me a few things about your religious background, it would help me understand you.  Where have you been run off from, etc., ?
Study Resource List
BCC -> Commentary on 4:7
DSN
-> Synopsis on 4:7
GEB
-> Study Notes on 4:7
GSB
-> Study Notes on 4:7
JFB
-> Commentary on 4:7
MHC-COM
-> Commentary on 4:7
MHC-CON
-> Commentary on 4:7
PNT
-> Commentary on 4:7
RWP
-> Study Notes on 4:7
TSK
-> Commentary on 4:7 TSK -> Entry for 4:7
WEN
-> Notes on 4:7
NTB
-> Afflictions And Adversities; Commandments; Resignation; Satan; War
TTT -> Affliction, Consolation under; Devil, The; Warfare of Saints
EBD
-> Satan
TV
-> Devotional using 4:7
TV
-> Devotional using 4:7

4:7 - [In Context
|Original Greek]

I don’t think Satan can be bound in the same way as a demon. It is possible to bind a demon in the Name of Jesus and imprison it in the abyss so that it can no longer operate. If we could do this with Satan we would have no more problems with him. I wish we had such power available to us. Jesus cast legion into the herd of swine. However when He resisted Satan, the devil departed for a season, James Templeton