Izzy wrote:
> I am personally suspicious of anyone who accuses
> others of being liars and manipulators. My first
> impulse is to want facts; not innuendos.

Take it easy.  I think there is a basic misunderstanding here.  Marlin is
new to our forum, so let's not chase him off with a simple misunderstanding.

I understood Marlin to be speaking about what is going on in the heavenlies.
In other words, the liar is Satan or demons which orchestrate what happens
around us.  What we see physically is but a shadow of what is happening
spiritually.  If there is a liar or conspiracy, I think he places it in the
prince of the power of the air, not in some unnamed person.  I could be
wrong, but that is how I was taking his comments.  Now that might also be
reflected in some physical person, but I took Marlin's response to my
question to mean that his eyes are staying strictly on the spiritual things.

We must keep in mind that the political powers and changes in the political
landscape are all orchestrated by spiritual warfare.  This is revealed in
the book of Daniel, and also in the book of Revelation.

Whatever the case, if Marlin chooses to use veiled speech to speak of
things, he is free to do so.  Don't stone him just because you don't
understand.  That's what people tried to do to Jesus who spoke in parables
so that only some could understand.

Remember too what Paul said to the Corinthians,

"But we speak the wisdom of God IN A MYSTERY, even the hidden wisdom, which
God ordained before the world unto our glory."  (1Cor. 2:7)

And also:

"Which things also we speak, NOT IN THE WORDS WHICH MAN'S WISDOM TEACHETH,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with
spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of
God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because
they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things,
yet he himself is judged of no man."  (1Cor. 2:13-15)