Isn’t it “intolerant” and politically incorrect to erect walls? J (At least according to the Damocrats!) Be sure to vote!!! Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 8:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Courtesy of Lamar, a Net Friend

Nehemiah was rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem.  His opposition was Sanballat, Tobiah, and Geshem.  They wanted him to come down off the wall, and talk to them.  He refused.  He didn't have time to talk, he was rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem.  He completed his job and revival broke out.  It's a tremendous story.

The opposition   2:19-20
They deride Nehemiah   4:1-5
They threaten to attack  4:6-15
They hired false prophets  6:10-14
They try to snare Nehemiah  6:19
BUT the wall was completed   6:15-19

Okay, Glenn—I don’t remember Sanballet. Was this something that happened a thousand years ago? How old do you think I am, anyway? Izzy