Hi Glenn, How's it going?  I am reading a book on the early life of
Jesus, as depicted in many apocryphal books that were left out of the
bible but should have been included.

Glenn to Blainer - ROFL X 6666  IF YOU'RE SO SMART, WHY DID YOU "CUT TAIL AND RUN" AWAY FROM TT WHEN DAVID CHALLENGED YOU.  YOU CANNOT DEFEND MORMONISM SO YOU RAN.  Furthermore, you certainly don't know anything about how we got our Bible.

   It seems there is actually more
material on Jesus's sayings than is in the four gospels.  I guess the
Council of Nicea was a big bust, huh?

Glenn to Blainer - ROFL X 666  According to Mormonism I am greatly under the influence of Satan because I follow the Bible only in it's current form.  You knock knock knock the Bible because the Bible and Mormonism do not mix.

Wow, that BIBLE is so limited, it
is so pathetically out of it, huh?   It is only a little teensy bit of the whole word of God.  (:>)
Blainer

Glenn to Blainer - ROFL X 6676   It took me months and months to get you to admit Mormonism is divided.  You would probably deny it again.  That was be This Mormon revelation is a failure.  You Knock, knock, knock the very breath of God, the Bible.  1 Tim. 3:16.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Glenn, How's it going?  I am reading a book on the early life of
Jesus, as depicted in many apocryphal books that were left out of the
bible but should have been included.    It seems there is actually more
material on Jesus's sayings than is in the four gospels.  I guess the
Council of Nicea was a big bust, huh?  Wow, that BIBLE is so limited, it

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:45:18 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I don't care if David does not want me to see this message or not.  I
> think
> David and I have a relationship where we each tell each other what
> we think
> with no holes barred.   I also think neither of us take this as
> personal
> insults.
>
> I know David from TT and I have found him to be a honest person.  If
> you cut
> you off he will say so.  I don't think he did.  DaveL had problems
> getting on
> TT for a long time.  It was very frustrating for him.  I also have
> problems
> from time to time when I hit return and it comes up too long a
> message or
> something.
>
> OK, David, did you cut off Blainer from TT?
>
> > Subj:Re: Fw: Fw: From Glenn Kimball a Halloween Update
> > Date:11/3/2002 1:30:22 PM Eastern Standard Time
> > From:<A HREF="mailto:bborrow26@;juno.com">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
> > To:<A HREF="mailto:GJTabor@;aol.com">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
> > Sent from the Internet
> >

> > Blainer)  Have you considered the possibility that DavidM did not
> want
> > you to see this message?
> >
> > On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:51:15 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > > I have no explanation.  Maybe a quirk in system.  I am
> forwarding
> > > this to
> > > David.

> > > unsubscribed, I