[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

There's no need to confuse you with the truth.  I told you I believed the Godhead and Trinity are the same thing and you just blew me away.
DAVEH:  I don't think so, Brother Glenn.  I explained how the T-Doctrine differs as I understand it from the Godhead in the area of "substance".  Several times I've asked you to clear that issue up by explaining how the "substance" of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the same, but I do not recall you answering.  Now I wonder why you are avoiding discussing "substance".....
I took it as words to the effect that I couldn't believe that way.   BUT I DO!   :-)  Your mind is made up.  Do you believe in the Godhead?
DAVEH:  Yes, but I am surprised you would ask that question.  (It seems that I have previously said such numerous times.)   It seems to me we should be discussing my perceived differences between the Godhead and the T-Doctrine.  As an 'outsider' to traditional Catholic and Protestant theology, I have trouble understanding how you believe the T-Doctrine and Godhead are the same when the T-Doctrine seems so purposefully confusing.  What is the point of the T-Doctrine anyway?  Why not just stick with the Godhead and forget about introducing some of the confusing points (viz., substance) with the T-Doctrine?
DAVEH:  Really?!?!?!?!?   Then would you mind explaining it so that I won't be confused!  Right now I am having trouble understanding the 'substance' part of it.....please explain what you think it means.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > If you cannot convince them...confuse them.  -- Harry S. Truman DAVEH:  I suspect he said that right after reading the Trinity Doctrine......    :-)
--
Dave Hansen