Glenn, Why don’t you ask him if he actually READ the book against the book of abraham—I’m not sure he did. J Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 8:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] "California Letter" Legalism and the Law

Glenn to Blainer - So good to see you back.  How can the book written against the Book of Abraham be of the devil if you can't discuss it without Mormon helps telling you what to believe?  LOL Yes, indeed, it is good to have you back.  I just used your refusal to discuss this with some possible Mormon prospects.  They now are going to be Christians instead of Mormons.  Yes, indeed, you are a great help.  Keep up the good work.

Blainer)  Thank you David, for your help in getting back on tt.  I have
missed the pepartee and etc.  BUT I AM STILL NOT WANTING TO DISCUSS THAT
BOOK WRITTEN AGAINST THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM!!!  IT IS OF THE DEVIL, AND IS
DESIGNED TO CREATE DOUBT AND LEAD TRUE BELIEVERS AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.  I
will continue searching for the book I know refutes everything in your
book--I last saw it in a bookstore in Logan, UT.  Without it, however, I
would be foolish to enter into a discussion.  I will let you know if I
locate it, if you are then still interested.  That is the best I can do
for you at present.

Also, thanks for the references mentioned regards the curses of the law.
I read Deu 27 &28 today before I went to church.