THAT’S THE REALLY SCARY THING ABOUT IT!!!  J  Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cowards

You're talking like me now.  I'm not sure TT can put up with 2 of me.  ROFL

This is the unfair thing about mormons. They will push and push to get you to read their books. But they will NEVER read something you want them to read. This shows their complete distain for, and fear of, the TRUTH.

All of you folks who read their scriptures have been suckered by the sneaky mormons, who refuse to do the fair thing and read the other side of the issue.  This is why it is pointless to try to have a fair discussion with them. You are wasting your time.

I KNEW BLAINER DIDN’T READ IT; AND I KNEW HE WAS TRYING TO FOOL YOU INTO THINKING HE DID. MORMONS ARE SNEAKY COWARDS! THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT REFUTE TRUTH; THEY JUST KEEP SNOWING YOU WITH THEIR MORMON SCI-FI FANTASIES! SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE. I’ve been watching them do this from the sidelines for years. Izzy