-----Original Message-----

I have to agree with Terry -  I have come to respect the LDS guys as individuals but their  alignment with JS are scary!   I just can't buy the JS lifestyle as a model for their spitirual life. Neither can I buy the theology of anyone who supports Hitler.  Speaking of Hitler -  If historically he wanted to be a "religious" figure then he is a perfect example of why "once saved always saved" is a problem!   Laura

Laura, I must have missed something here—could you please refer me to the exact post where someone on TT said they “support Hitler”? Thank you. Izzy