Gosh! And I thought it was warning that some of g’s poetry might be attached… now I can relax without worrying about spam attacks.   J Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 8:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] differences

thx, Terry

i just wanted to know what's going on; (and respond) : That a server will automatically arbitrarily attach this kinda value judgment to someone's writing is bad enough, let alone the fact that it's attachment is false/biased/incorrect; also, i apologize now that you (personally) may have felt impugned by any of this--i accept your explanation

 sincerely, g