Thank you, Brother... and Shalom!

-- slade

Do not hit the REPLY button when responding to this email. Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] directly. My hotmail account is used exclusively for out-going email. Thank you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, 23 March, 2003 00:50
Subject: [TruthTalk] Ad hominem remarks

Dear Slade,

Long before you came on board, I dealt with the same incoherence.  Glen was accusing me of being a judaiser who supports Hitler before he left.  Go figure.  Ad hominem remarks and name calling come from those who lack proof for their claims.  The practice of placing words in the mouths of others who never said them is simply a violation of the commandment that says not to bear false witness against one's neighbor.

It was interesting to see how long such a false witness would be banted about before some list contributors would realize who fabricated it.  I found dealing with this to be a waste of precious time.  I encourage list members to always ask Who? What? Where? When? Why? How?  This strikes at the heart of the truth.  There is "truth" and there is "the truth." That is what I seek after.
For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 3JO 1:3
Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2JO 1:3
--Marlin