I don't see any contradictions in what I said.  You sound like a Pharisee.  Jesus condemned the Pharisees.  I hope you are not a Pharisee.

I am not a 7th day Adventist. I am a Messianic Jew (for lack of a better term). I never said Shabbat worship is required for salvation. YOU DID. I never said I believed in works-based salvation. YOU DID. When you said "
My position is not that one can't worship on Saturday.  One can worship EVERY or ANY day," you contradicted yourself from emails you posted on 21 Mar 2003 17:00, 21 Mar 2003 23:34, 20 March, 2003 23:11, 21 March, 2003 06:56. I have highlighted your contradictions in red for your easy perusal.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Friday, 21 March, 2003 17:00
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Sabbath Breaker of Numbers

The Bible does not say so.  The Bible tells us no such thing.  Romans 14:5-6.  Why don't you call God Jehovah?  I call your doctrine a lie hatched out of hell by Satan himself.  Who are you to judge another?  Romans 14:4.

Stupid statement no. 2 - Friday ends at midnight now.  Saturday begins at 12:01 now.  Facts are facts.

Does anyone know of a discussion group where the owners believe in salvation by grace through faith plus nothing, minus nothing?

TT no longer has a Protestant foundation.

We should worship YHVH on EVERY day... not just on the day you think Jesus was resurrected. I keep one particular day HOLY because the commandments tell me to do so. That day begins on "Friday" at sundown until sundown on "Saturday" night.