Izzy, with all due respect.  You are blinded to your double standard.  If someone is in favor of Saturday worship, even to the point of requiring it in order to be in right standing with God, you see no problem in how they write.
But if one strands for the Biblical view against Judaizers, then you think they are rude.  Jesus would be rude by your double standard.  JESUS RAN THEM OUT OF THE TEMPLE.

The problem with TT is the same problem I had many years ago with a discussion group that kicked DavidM, Gary, and me out.  Tell DavidM he is not a prophet and watch him start posting like I do to Marlin.  TT has been taken over by far out doctrines that are not even close to the Bible.  Just "normal" Christians are overwhelmed by false doctrines.  Just "normal" Christians are not welcome here.  Ah, they are told they are, but in reality they are not welcome on TT.

Sometimes one learns to just ignore negative behavior than try to reason with an (explosive) brick wall. (And Glenn isn’t the only one!) I believe that TT should be a forum where it is SAFE to openly discuss spiritual issues, without fear of being shouted down, insulted, or “cast into hell”. Unfortunately, there are some here that treat others with such disrespect that it makes it difficult to have a reasonable discussion.  Perhaps we can talk above the fray? Slade, I’d love to hear your testimony.   Izzy