I'd like to suggest that we keep politics off of TruthTalk unless there is some spiritual point to make about it.  Then we will not be tempted to dislike someone because we dislike their politics. (And we won't be tempted to change our breakfast menu to include Frog Toast.) I have a son in the Air Force, and you really don't want me to go there! :-)  Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent:
Monday, March 24, 2003 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Oil on Your French Toast

OIL ON YOUR FRENCH TOAST

THE FRENCH, GERMANS AND RUSSIANS DIDN'T WANT A WAR IN IRAQ

March 21, 2003

     The French had a very good reason not to go along with the US in the

War in Iraq. For over 50 years US oil companies and US policy have "stolen"

French oil properties and contracts which has cost the French trillions of

dollars.