Sent: Wednesday, 26 March, 2003 09:02
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Sabbath Breaker of Numbers

In a message dated 3/21/2003 9:59:44 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have only given you warning that it is the Lord who weighs your boasting, so be very careful that your boasting is not considered arrogance to Him, who is Judge

Glenn is the LEAST judgmental person I know.  I'm not taking up for him but you need to realize that many of his views are because he is not a judgmental person.  Laura