Iz wrote/quoted (excerpted):
"one day, when the mysteries of heaven are opened, and we are all amazed at
how close God really is to our hearts,"

relative to JCs teaching, below, 'close' is no cigar--the point is that the NT discloses mysteries (exclusive revelation, in and of itself, alone) brought into the present, now, from the future

ftr, it's fair to say that severely retarded people could miss the point, above--but that problem shouldn't hinder you should it? <lol>