From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Friday, 04 April, 2003 15:42
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mercy Mercy

With all due respect, it doesn't matter what you think.   That's not intended to be an attack on you.  I know for sure for certain that I am saved forever.  God has mercy on my soul as I am saved by grace through faith without Saturday worship.  I am not under the law.  That's what the Bible says.  I have a higher standard than Saturday worship.

I do not make up new sins that are not in the Bible.  The Bible does not condemn Sunday, Christmas or Easter, or Tuesday.  Here is my guess.  You are not a soul winner.  When was the last time you led someone to faith in Jesus Christ.  No answer needed.  The Bible also talks about making people twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

My heros are soulwinners.  I know one man who has baptized at least one person for every day he has been alive.  He is over 70 years of age.  He could never win another person to Christ and live to be 300 and this would still be true.

Did you ever answer the question that I have to observe Saturday worshp to belong to Christ?

Personally I am going to celebrate this Saturday by buying some chocolate Easter eggs.  :-)

And may God have mercy on YOUR soul!! I won't let my children celebrate the Spring fraternity rites. I don't like the idea of them "playing sperm" as they hunt for the eggs. Gross!!