g, this is a perfect example of a Christian cop-out on our responsibility to be informed and VOTE according to our conscience.  If we lived under tyranny and had no freedom of choice in the political arena, your approach would be all that we could do.  However, we are blessed with political freedom, and this brings with it political RESPONSIBILITY.  The lack of Christian responsibility in this area is directly responsible for the godless society in which we now live, including abortion, homo acceptance, corrupt and godless little dictator judges, lawlessness, and prevalent liberalism.  As a result we live under judgment for it. Izzy

PS As a result of our political apathy we now serve a god-forsaken society. It is much harder to take it back for righteousness sake than it would have been to KEEP it in the first place.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Indianapolis police jail street preachers for saying the name of Jesus Christ

"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father..." Matt 11:27

this settled all the political questions i have, Iz

(and, FTR, JCs comment, above, is not post-resurrection, which means, among other things, he alone already possessed the power of life and death..who but God?)

'..Might like to wear cotton, might like to wear silk,
Might like to drink whiskey, might like to drink milk,
You might like to eat caviar, you might like to eat bread,
You may be sleeping on the floor, sleeping in a king-sized bed

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody,
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody..'

©1979, Bob Dylan