-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave

    Maybe there is a major difference between the way LDS folks practice
their religion, and Protestants practice theirs.  We try not to see an
adversarial relationship between men and differing theologies.  We view all
men as being spiritual brothers who have differing paths in their journey of
eternal progression.  For someone to force another to walk a specific path
detracts from the free agency aspect of the plan of salvation.  So I don't
think it is of benefit to twist somebody's arm to make them
believe like we do.  IMO, it is better to let them come to that conclusion
on their own.