Perry, Okay here's another weirdo after-life story!  A co-worker of mine
about 4 years ago lost her Dad suddenly. He had a heart attack while out on
the road as a trucker (fortunately he was sleeping and not driving at the
moment.)  Her husband came to the office to tell her that her Dad was gone.

My coworker's brother was out working as an electrical lineman that day.  He
had a pager with him which was given to him that morning by his employer.
Each morning the men going out would be given a pager, and only the employer
knew which man had which phone, just so they could be contacted by the
office.  Each day they got a different pager with a different number. The
moment the father died, my coworker's brother got a page from a phone number
that turned out to be the phone number of his father's cell phone. Yet, the
father did not know the pager phone number of his son. Weird??? Izzy