Let him deny it.  I don't care to produce anything.  I also remember him condemning us for observing Christmas, Easter, etc.  This man can deny this and I will back off.  :-)

Glenn, Please produce the email in which Marlin said that. You can’t. It doesn’t exist. Really, everyone is tired of this. Take a hint and find something else to kvetch about. Izzy
DAVEH:  Brother Glenn, if you wish to take Izzy's advice, you are welcome to dump on me......I've got broad shoulders and can bear the burden.   :-