\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Joyous Sabbath Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 04/12/2003 7:17 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Sabbath Observance

> What are all of these Sabbath observers doing turning on their computers and
> typing on their keyboards on the Sabbath?

"Ye do err, now knowing The Scriptures." Matthew 22:29
- - words of YahShua the same then as now - -

> Isn't that doing "work" on the
> Sabbath? I thought they were supposed to rest instead.

"Or have ye not read in Torah, how that on Shabbat the priests in the temple profane Shabbat, and are B-L-A-M-E-L-E-S-S." Matthew 12:5
- - words of YahShua the same then as now - -

> Strange folk, those
> Sabbath observers.

That's "peculiar" folk -- Exodus 19:5; Deuteronomy 14:2 & 26:18; Psalm 135:4; Titus 2:14; and I Peter 2:9 -- and we are SEALED as "Sabbath observers" to be children of The Most High Yah!

SHABBAT SHALOM!

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)

Baruch YHVH,