-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Barr
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Obeying The Word with True LOVE

\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

Just following the example of The Saviour when He confronted religious
hypocrites.  They didn't like it any better then Jezebel Judy.

Speaking of Jezebel ...

"For without are DOGS, and sorcerers, and whoremonger, and murderers,
and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

Ah, those who love and make lies like Jezebel Judy end up right where
Jezebels always end up -- outside The City with the dogs.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Bro. Chris Barr