Planning for the future

With the average cost of a Nursing Home per day reaching $188.00, there is a better way when we get old & feeble. I have ascertained that I can get a nice room at the Holiday Inn for around $65.00 - that leaves $123.00 a day for junk food, room service, laundry, gratuities & special TV movies.

They have a swimming pool, a workout room, lounge, washer, dryer, etc. Most of them have free toothpaste & razors & all have free shampoo, conditioner & soap.

Super 8 is somewhat more economical & they have a free breakfast, though you usually have to walk next door for lunch & dinner. There may be a bit of a wait to get that first floor room, but that's OK - it takes months to get into decent nursing homes!

There is the Senior Bus, the Handicap bus (if you can fake a decent limp), a Church Bus or van, cabs & even a regular bus. For a change of lunch, take the Airport Bus & eat at one of the fast food cafes there.

The
Inn has security, & if someone sees you drop over, they will call an ambulance. AND, should you break a hip, The American Way is to sue. What more can you ask for?  As a bonus, they all have AARP & other Senior discounts!

So... when I reach the Golden Age, help me keep my grin,

Just check my old rickety bod into the Holiday Inn!

(AND NO TUBE FEEDINGS!!! IZZY