It seems you guys have gone underground now. How sad. Unlike some, I am not afraid to listen to what others have to say. And judging be the way "Izzy" makes it "hard" on Judy, I'd say some agree with me on many points.

And for the record, aren't you guys going on your high-horses concerning my prescence? I mean sheesh, some of you react like the generic cartoon characters on Harvey's "Casper the friendly ghost".
"I-i-i-i-it's a PAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAN!!"
I mean really. Calm the heck down already. I have been lurking for the past five months or so without saying a bloody word!! I only have to speak out and make a statement and you are practically climbing up the walls.
And for the record, they are protesting "evil" which is the agenda of the far right. Many Christians I have noticed are sick and tired of having loud-mouthed individuals who respect not even the word of their own gods . And I whole-heartedly support it and nurture the fact that they are fighting back people of which even your own saviour WARNS US ABOUT.

However I will agree with you on one point. Yes your forefathers did fight for freedom. And hence I do fight for my own future by taking on those who would harm me, my kindred, my family and even those of the same faith that seems to have spawned them.

If you read that site carefully, you'd know I am not going to back down from anything or anyone!! Don't you dare forget that!!

And my weapon is one that must not turn me into a worse creature than these radicals can be. And so I chose a path that is non-violent and lawful. If I am a wolf in sheep's clothing (Don't you wear wool in the winter to keep warm?) then what of the rabid dogs of the AOG?

And rabid is the word I chose, as their hatred are to me a diasease!!

TPW

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org