Dean:
If you are still around, I am also interested in how this Esau spirit works re DaveH.

I know God said "Jacob I loved, Esau I hated" because Jacob sought after the blessing
and Esau was disinterested enough to sell it for a mess of pottage... so Jacob valued the
spiritual and Esau is a picture of a man walking after the flesh.  I once heard someone
use this acronym for Esau - Every Sensual Appetite Unleashed - and we can certainly
learn what not to do by his example but I fail to see how this connects to Mormonism.

I see Mormonism more along the lines of the Canaanite nations. Would you be
willing to explain more please?

Judy