How dare youattack my integrity and then publicy do what you accuse me of. I think that is despicable.

Kevin he did the same type of multiplication with me-by taking my words out of context of the original statement-Honesty must not be a part of the Mormon teachings or maybe when in a tight situation desperation breed corruption to the ungodly.

I .  If you or Dave can provide a more full quote without the missing words, maybe it would help us understand what the real message of Kimball was.  With that information, then maybe we can come to a conclusion concerning whether or not you are misrepresenting Kimball’s teaching.

Peace be with you.
David MillerBeverly HillsFlorida.

*Hi David-I asked you a question earlier and failed to read your answer. Again could you tell me if a person that speaks against the Holy Ghost can still become saved and enter heaven? The second question has to do with St. Paul's given direction to the church of 1 Cor. 5:11.."with such an one no not to eat".Why do you think Paul would direct us to this extent? By the way TT's the gloves are off.

--
Dave Hansen