Hi Perry,

Since I thought you would be satisfied with the Mormon scriptures, I neglected to answer this post and the question you posed.  In the light of the revealed word of God to modern man, I think I would have to say in regards to the scripture you referred me to (Mark 3:22-29) that the Lord was just warning these evil men of a possible event in the future, wherein he knew he would be betrayed.    He was speaking of internal disloyalty here,  wherein a "house is divided against itself,"  and eventually, his foreknowledge was played out as Judas betrayed the innocent blood.  This was the ultimate blasphemy, one which could not be forgiven in this world or the next.  As he says, all or any other might eventually be forgiven.  He is basically speaking of apostasy to such an extent that innocent blood is shed..   See also Hebrews 10:26-27, and Hebrews 6: 4-6

Blaine, can I get a scripture reference from you on your statement "blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is to shed innocent blood after having received a perfect knowledge via the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, that God lives, and etc". I always thought it was to attribute the work of the Holy Spirit to Satan. (See Mark 3:22 through 3:29)