CPL: AP, TPW, why do you not reveal your real name as most of the TT'rs have. Is there something you're afraid of, or are you hiding from someone or something?

TPW: Not fearful, I am in a line of work that requires me to. It's nothing personal and furthermore, what would my true identity bring you anyways? what possible use could you have for it?

Besides PPL know me as THE PAGAN WOLF anyways. That user name has practically an Identity of it's own.

TPW