Dean,
  I can't even begin to imagine DaveH sending out viruses to anyone--I
think he likes you, Dean, so why would he do that?  And pornography? From
Dave?   Ha!  That is the best joke I ever heard.  ROTFL!!
Seriously, I understand why you are annoyed.  I hate it when someone does
that--but it usually takes an attachment to carry the virus, or porno, so
just be careful when you get or open attachments.  OK?  If you don't know
where they came from, don't open them.   Just a little friendly advice,
Blaine