Good Morning Ruben,
Weren't you supposed to be in Vegas today?

From: "irebukeu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy:
Jesus taught us to love our enemies (Matt 5:44, Luke 6:27)
To bless them (Matt 5:44, Luke 6:28)
To do good to them (Matt 5:44)
To pray for them (Matt 5:44, Luke 6:28)
To lend to them (Luke 6:34-36)
To be kind to them (Luke 6:35-36)
To be merciful to them (Luke 6:36)
So responding to ppl in a derogatory way violates all of the above
and breaks God's law because love is the fulfilling of the law
(Romans 13:10)

Ruben:
Judy and when I am I am kind and merciful to TPW...
THEN JUDY SAYS;
"What do they say?  Birds of a feather?"

Judy:
Do you call having his protection "being kind and merciful?"

Ruben:
"I don't smoke and it's nice that you are so altriustic TPW;
I find the shame in that there is such a lack of discernment in the
Christians" "This is the kind of thing I am speaking of TPW.
Ruben is doing you no favors" "I'm just shocked that someone
who is out there claiming to serve the Living God must have
the devil watching his back. If you really loved TPW Ruben you
would cast that  unbelieving devil out of him rather than use
him under the delusion that God can't take care of His own?"

GIVE ME A BREAK.NO MATER WHAT I/WE DO IT IS NOT
GOOD ENOUGH FOR JUDY.

Judy:
Well - if you can't see the irony above then what can I say?
Doesn't it bother you to receive such adulation from Dean?
Why don't you be like the apostle Peter and tell him you
are also just a man?

Ruben:
Can someone give me a witness here?
Well gang I am leaving for Vegas now, I hope that this
New Year that Judy might get a NEW HEART.
Talk with you all in 2004