And it came to pass
and it came to pass

As a famous author said the BOM is Chloroform in print. How can you possibly make it through from end to end.
Besides I prayed about it & God showed me it was false.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dean Moore wrote:

> > DAVEH: Ahhhhhhh Dean......When you finish reading the one I sent before,
> just pass it on to your wife and save me the postage.
>
> Dean writes:
> But I have read it Dave-

DAVEH: ??? Really.....from cover to cover? Or did you just look at a few parts suggested by others?

> That why i declare what I do in Salt lake city-
> This year we both will need one to hold up-So go ahead and sent it please.

DAVEH: Do you deserve it?

--
Dave Hansen

Do you Yahoo!?