Hi Kevin,
Did you read the entire article?  It also mentions that Jeremiah calls
Jerusalem "the Land of Jerusalem" in a Dead Sea Scrolls passage.
Jeremiah was a CONTEMPORARY of Lehi, the Book of Mormon prophet who left
Jerusalem 600 yrs BC.   Please note:

" Although the phrase "land of Jerusalem" is not found in the
Bible, it appears in one of the newly published fragments from the Dead
Sea Scrolls attributed to the prophet Jeremiah (a contemporary of Lehi).
This text (4Q385) speaks of "Jeremiah the Prophet before the Lord" and
"the land of Jerusalem."1

Besides, surely you don't think Joseph did not know bethlehem is listed
in the gospels as the place of birth.  Every school

Blaine